Our client base includes 40 Universities, 20 FE colleges, a number of private providers and specialist training companies. We have a strong track record of generating successful partnerships for UK clients: we have helped our clients win training and CPD contracts, joint, dual and franchised degree agreements, the development of joint faculties, the development of overseas branch campus projects, the development of Medical Schools overseas and consultancy appointments with governments and local institutions.
Post BREXIT we have developed a new service to work with Higher Education institutions to support them in developing a strategy to target research partners and funding from outside the EU.
Within the team, we have in-depth knowledge and expertise of TNE provision, related Quality Assurance and experience of setting up mechanisms for approving and monitoring TNE partnerships. We are able to provide the UK, European and International institutions with capacity building support, including project management to deliver TNE and partnership projects and provide mentoring to staff to enable them to accelerate their own understanding and the institution’s capacity to introduce and manage large TNE projects.
- We work with UK universities on the development of international partnerships
- We help UK universities on the development of international strategies, including the development of TNE models and commercial activities
- We provide UK and European institutions capacity building supporting through a mentoring service and project management.
- We work with European, US and Canadian universities on partnerships development
- We are engaged with Government Ministries and Agencies in Central and Eastern Europe on the development of HE and FE related projects.
- We work with NGOs and Private companies from across Europe on the development of projects which involve HE expertise.
- Work with a limited number of Ed Tech companies on supporting their business development with Universities.
We have a sister company called Retinent www.retinent.org which works with universities on student recruitment, engagement and employability, we currently support around 10 UK universities and a number overseas.