Position: Assistant Client Manager
Company Overview: CCG has been supporting Higher, Further and Private education providers develop effective and viable international activities for more than 20 years. Our client base currently includes 25 UK universities and 13 US universities and colleges, and over 500partner higher education institutions across the world. We are a small team located across the UK and in Europe and work remotely.
Job Overview: You will assist the Client Manager in managing our clients and their partnership development projects, and you will join and facilitate video calls between our clients and our higher education partners.
Job location: You will be working completely remotely from your own premises, so you need a good and reliable internet connection and a quiet space to work in, and you need to be flexible because of the nature of the business we operate in and the time zones we operate across. The calls are usually between 8am and 5pm UK time, and you will need to be available to join these.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Initially you will attend calls with a team member and write the minutes
- At the appropriate time, you may manage and facilitate some calls on your own
- You will communicate with clients and partners via email to give them updates and to ensure that the actions agreed during the calls are being carried out
- You will assist the Client Manager with managing the company’s project management platform
- You will carry out searches on institutions to gather information and intelligence
- You will attend monthly client calls with the Client Manager
- You will liaise with the clients to arrange the monthly client management calls
- You will assist the Client Manager and other members of the team with various other tasks on an ad-hoc basis
Person specification and qualifications:
- Advanced English Language skills, both verbal (speaking and listening) and written
- Technical skills to be able to creatively use and administer a project management system and CRM
- Reliable internet connection for video calls
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Initiative and the ability to work efficiently without supervision
- Creativity and resourcefulness to come up with your own solutions to problems and with new ideas
- Friendliness, sociability, and the ability to communicate effectively with people from a wide range of countries, cultures, languages, and backgrounds
- Interest in the Higher Education industry and in a long-term position with great opportunities for progression
- Experience of writing academic or professional emails and/or papers in English
- Experience of working with CRMs
- Educated to degree level (in any subject area)
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter written in English, addressed to Diana Pop at email@example.com
In your email or covering letter, please specify when you would be available to start, if successful.