The plan will be for UK Universities to travel to Croatia on the 20th, the one-day internationalisation seminar will take place on the 21st, and will be hosted on the campus of Algebra University www.algebra.hr. The aim of the event is to develop partnerships between UK and Croatian universities focusing on the development of dual degree programmes, joint research and student and staff mobility.
- 10am – Welcome – Croatian Ministry of Education
- 10.15- Introduction to the Croatian Ministries plans to support Croatian University internationalisation
- 10.45- Introduction to Croatian HE Sector- Rectors Conference of Croatia
- 11.30 – UK University presentations (each UK University will give a 30 min presentation on their university and the types of partnerships they are looking to build)
- 1pm Lunch
- 2pm UK University Presentations (cont)
- 3pm- Croatian University presentations
- 5pm- Q and A
- 5.30pm Finish
The 22nd will be a chance for Universities to meet face to face to discuss possible partnerships. We will provide summaries of UK Universities to Croatian Universities and visa versa, and will then coordinate individual meeting schedules. Meetings will either be held on the campuses of local Universities (if in Zagreb) or at Algebra University.
We will work with all the UK Universities to help with the arranging of meetings etc. For clients there is no charge for the trip (except the normal share of expenses) for non-clients, there will be a charge of £1,500 plus VAT and share of expenses.
If you would like to attend or get more info please email email@example.com