University was founded by Presidential decree in 1994, and is the leading university for Law, Economics and Business in Kazakhstan. The University has around 4000 students, and offers both UG and PG programmes taught in English in Business, Law, Tourism, International Relations, Psychology and Languages. As well as Kazak accreditation the university also has FIBBA accreditation (German accreditation agency) and many of the university courses also carry extra external accreditation including ACCA, ICAEW, CFA.
The University is keen to find an appropriate UK university partner who would be keen to develop a strategic partnership that would cover;
- The development of Dual Degree Programmes (both mobility and delivered in market would be considered). This is key as they wish to use the relationship to attract both local and international students. They are happy to look at the franchising of both foundation and pre Masters programmes, they would also look at hosting/franchising courses from a UK University and hosting a Micro Hub. They would like the partnership to be strategic and include the UK University having a branded space within the campus.
- Student and Staff exchange.
- Development of Joint Research, the further development of research is very important to the university.
- Collaboration in sharing best practice.
- Erasmus + and other Exchange Programmes.
This opportunity offers the UK University the chance to build a strategic link with one of the leading universities in the region.